Sorry for no posts last week..had a hectic week.. getting all my orders finished before holidays...got all my laundry caught up and ironing done now today is pack pack pack..
We had a great weekend had our Grandson up for an Adventure and a sleepover and we took him bowling ...he likes bowling... He is getting pretty good at it... still has to have the bumper pads up just in case...Granny and Grumpy enjoy watching him have a good time...
Our little grandson was to come as well but he had an ear ache so he stayed home and got to cuddle with his mommy everyday... how lucky was he..
Sunday we did a maternity photo shoot with my daughter Andrea .. I can hardly wait until this little monkey is born... He or She just needs do hold on til we get back from holidays...
MONDAY MEXICAN MAC ' CHEESE
TUESDAY STEAK AND MUSHROOM POT PIE
WEDNESDAY SLOW COOKED SHEPHERDS PIE
THURSDAY SPICY HONEY CHICKEN SALAD
FRIDAY CLEAN LEAN LETTUCE WRAPS
MEXICAN MAC ' CHEESE
- 12 ounces dried mostaccioli or rigatoni pasta (3 cups)
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 16 ounce jar green medium-hot salsa
- 2 8 ouncepackageshredded Monterey Jack cheese (4 cups)
Tomato wedges, sliced jalapeno peppers, and chopped fresh cilantro
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease 3-quart rectangular baking dish; set aside. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; set aside.
2. Meanwhile, in large skillet cook sausage and onion until meat is browned and onion is tender. Drain fat, Return sausage and onion to skillet. Stir in green salsa.
3. In prepared baking dish layer half of the cooked pasta, half the sausage mixture, and half the cheese. Repeat layers. Bake, uncovered, for 35 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes. Top with tomato, jalapeno, and cilantro. If desired, serve with additional salsa. Makes 12 servings.
My friend Pat tried the Banana Split Pizza dessert and apparently her family loved it.. Glad to hear that my followers are trying out some of my recipes.. that is what makes me keep doing the blog...