Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hello Everyone:

Well I am finally up and running.

I want to thank my step-daughter Krysta for helping me get this ready . Between the two of us I am really pleased with how the blog design turned out. Please bear with me as I go through the growing pains .

Friday will be the start of my daily posts to help you with meal planning, recipes, tips, and shopping. The post this Friday is to get you organized in your kitchen by having a stocked pantry , fridge and freezer with the essentials that every kitchen needs. Then each day from then on will be a theme of:

Shopping Saturdays

Sit Down Sundays

Weekly Menu Mondays

Tipsy Tuesdays

Slow Cooker Wednesday

Thrifty Thursday

Fast Food Friday

If you see what you like become a follower and if there is anything that I can help with just send me an email or comment and I will try my best to help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment