Wednesday, June 8, 2011

CROCKPOT WEDNESDAY

MORNING EVERYONE
Had a productive day of work yesterday.. I am getting to see the bottom of my pile of orders so that is making me feel good.. I have to head to town this morning to pick up some supplies and I will probably grab me a coffee along the way.. Would love to make it my Walk About town day but no time for that this week.. But I will have lots of walking in the next couple of weeks in LA looking at all the Roadsters at the LA roadster show...

Crockpot Sauerkraut
Cocktail Meatballs

INGREDIENTS:
12 ounces tomato-based chili sauce
1 can (16 ounce size) whole cranberry sauce
27 ounces Bavarian-style sauerkraut, undrained
1 cup water
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 package (16 ounce size) frozen meatballs

PREPARATION:
In a medium size mixing bowl, combine chili sauce, cranberry sauce, sauerkraut, water, and brown sugar. Mix well.
Pour sauce and meatballs in a slow cooker, stir. Cook, covered, at a medium temperature for 4 hours. Stir occasionally to coat meatballs

WHERE I PARTY
Most of the time I party at blogs , but I must say that one of my favorite party spots is at my stepdaughters website... She is the one that really got me started on blogging and now she has advanced to a website for her photography business. She is a very talented young lady and takes after her dad , who is "Grumpy",  for her eye for detail.... So please check her out and enjoy...
http://adeyinthelife.com/
You will also get to see lots of pictures of our precious little boys.. These are the two that we love to go on adventures with..Grandchildren are a gift....
Enjoy
Cheers
Granny

No comments:

Post a Comment