Wednesday, February 9, 2011

CROCKPOT WEDNESDAY

MORNING EVERYONE
A nice brisk sunny day.. I love it... The frost is still on the roofs of the houses and watching neigbours scapping their windshied.. I knew it was frosty before I even got up this morning cause I could hear Grumpy scrapping his work truck early this morning. A work day today and off to Victoria to pick up the hotrod... WooHoo...



CREAMY CROCKPOT
CHICKEN AND POTATOES




Ingredients
1 lb. uncooked chicken breast, cubed
20 oz. peeled, cubed potatoes, parboiled for 10-15 mintes.
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing mix
1/4 c. chopped onion

Directions
1. Spray inside of crock pot with Pam
(if you have no pam just take a pastry brush and brush on some olive oil )
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and put into crock pot.
3. Cook on low 6-8 hours.
4. Serve with a warmed up Garlic Bread.
It is getting busier and busier for me but that is good .. I love it when the money phone rings but just wish it could be on my time... February is always busy for me cause Grumpy and I head south for a few weeks in March so I have to cram two extra weeks of work into the month..
Enjoy
Cheers
Granny

No comments:

Post a Comment