Well Kimberly is all moved in , now she has the challenge of where to put everything... It is always hard to know where to hang pictures and decorate shelves... I want to thank Tracy Rompain's girlfriend for the coffee table and table and hutch.. It looks real nice in her place...This week is going to be a bit hectic to get all my orders done before we leave on Saturday.
MONDAY CREAMY ARTICHOKE CHICKEN
TUESDAY HERB CRUSTED TENDERLOIN WITH RED ONION JAM
WEDNESDAY CROCKPOT CAKE
THURSDAY LEMON PARMIGIANO CHICKEN
FRIDAY SWEET AND SPICY LETTUCE WRAPS
For the topping
1 can artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped (I also pat them dry with a paper towel so there's no water on them)
3 TBS mayonnaise
Zest from 1 lemon
Juice of 1/2 a lemon
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tsp freshly chopped parsley,minced
1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
1 sprig fresh rosemary, minced
salt and pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients together and set aside.
For the chicken
4 chicken breasts
1 1/2 cups flour
salt and pepper
2 sprigs rosemary, minced
Pre-heat oven broiler on high
1. Take the chicken and butterfly each one, also making crisscross marks with a knife on the bottom of the breast to make it more tender.
2. Mix flour, salt, pepper and rosemary in a gallon size zip lock bag. Add chicken and toss to coat.
3. Heat skillet over medium-heat with 2 TBS olive oil. Cook chicken for about 5 min on each side until golden brown.
4. When chicken is done place on a baking sheet. Place a heap of the topping on top of each chicken breast, covering most of the breast.
5. Broil chicken until the topping starts to bubble and turns golden. This should take between 3-5 min.
I promise you will not be disappointed!
HOW TO BUTTERFLY CHICKEN
Only have 5 more sleeps til I get to wear shorts everyday.. Going to miss my family and friends but get to spend 2 weeks with good friends as well... Tomorrow is the giveaway for the month of February.. One of you is way ahead so if you want to catch up you have got to do a lot of likes and comments.. LOL