Monday, February 7, 2011

MENU MONDAY

MORNING EVERYONE
How about them Packers... Way to go boys...Nice sunny day up her today might get a chance to get out in the backyard to loosen up the soil a bit... Have to do some work downstairs first though and wait for it to warm up a bit more.. It was nice to talk to my girlfriend Marilyn , she is back from Jamacia and had a great holiday to celebrate her daughter Rhonda's birthday..Here are some recipes for this week:

MONDAY Chicken & Brocolli Casserole

TUESDAY Curried Chicken Salad

WEDNESDAY Creamy Chicken and Potatoes

THURSDAY Beef Enchilada

FRIDAY Homemade Pizza





CHICKEN &
BROCOLLI
CASSEROLE



What You Need
1 pkg. (120 g) Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
1 pkg. (750 g) frozen broccoli florets, thawed, drained
1 can (10 fl oz/ 284 mL) condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup Cheez Whiz Process Cheese Product9you can use grated cheese instead)

Make It
HEAT oven to 350°F.
PREPARE stuffing as directed on package.
COMBINE remaining ingredients in 2-L casserole; cover with stuffing.
BAKE 30 min. or until heated through.

Hope you enjoyed reading my craft idea for the pillows.. I have found that everytime I go to the linen department of a store . I never look at runners and placemats the same anymore... I look at them with the idea of how good of a pillow will that make on one of my bed ensembles.. Those who know me well enough know that if I won a million dollars I would change my bedding everyday with a different duvet and pillows ... Got me thinking I might go change my bedding this afternoon if it does not warm up to go outside....
Enjoy
Cheers
Granny

No comments:

Post a Comment