Wednesday, August 3, 2011

CROCKPOT WEDNESDAY

MORNING EVERYONE
Got lots done yesterday so that was a good thing.. back at her today strong and heavy... It is going to be another nice day in the Cowichan Valley so lunch on the deck is a must... I have posted the crockpot recipe for today and then
Thursday  Sweet and Spicy Bacon Chicken
Friday    Mini Turkey Meatballs.
Crockpot Nachos
1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
1 can refried beans
1 can red kidney beans, undrained
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1 pkg. taco seasoning
1/2 cup water
salt and pepper to taste
garlic powder
tortilla chips
1 jar Chunky Salsa
1 can of cheddar cheese soup (optional)
Brown the ground beef, then drain off the grease. Put it in the crockpot and add the refried beans, kidney beans, tomato paste, taco seasoning, water, salt and pepper and garlic powder.
Cook on high for 2-3 hours.

Warm up the salsa and cheese soup in a microwave and then put crockpot mixer on tortilla chips and pour salsa mixture over the top,.
Toppings of your choice (I used finely diced onions, sour cream and lettuce, and tomatoes)

WHERE I PARTY
I must confess this is one of my favorite blogs... she gives me alot of inspiration for my crafts . Hoping you enjoy it as much as I do ....

Last night I was checking out the  photos of my facebook friends and they seem to all be having a great summer... I love photos that show families having fun and spending quality time together... As I say life is to short, so enjoy every second of it while we can... on that note I am going to post a couple of pictures of how we enjoy  not most of our time but some of our time.


COOL CARS ON A HOT DAY 
 KAYAKING AT CAIN LAKE
 SEXY 32'S
 NEW BALANCE BIKE NOT SURE OF BALLOONS
 WEEKEND WITH FRIENDS
 DOESN'T GET BETTER THEN THIS
 GRANNY LOOK HOW BIG I AM
 GRANNY SAVES THE DAY

Enjoy
Cheers
Granny 

No comments:

Post a Comment