Wednesday, August 10, 2011

CROCKPOT WEDNESDAY

MORNING EVERYONE
Another day of work... I keep telling myself it will all be over soon this hectic time ...I think I am only trying to convience myself... Trying to figure out what to do this weekend have lots of places to go and see friends but just have to get it all organized.. Have had a good couple of days with my girlfriend she is up helping me .. such a dear..
CROCKPOT
PORK CHOP
WITH

SWEET POTATOES
Ingredients
6 Pork Chops trimmed of fat
3 or 4 sweet potatoes, cubed or 1 can sweet potatoes
1 can whole cranberry sauce
salt and pepper to taste Directions

Season pork chops to taste. Layer pork chops and cranberries in slowcooker. Cook on high 4 hours or low 6-8 hours. If you use fresh sweet potatoes, add on top of slow cooker at start of cooking time. If you use canned sweet potatoes, add at last hour of cooking. Makes approx. 6 servings


WHERE I PARTY

For those of you who like gluten free recipes this is a great website...
http://www.thebakingbeauties.com/
Enjoy
Cheers
Granny

No comments:

Post a Comment