Monday, August 15, 2011

MENU MONDAY

MORNING EVERYONE
Work...work...work...please go away...
 I just want to go outside and Play...
Like that is going to happen unless when I go downstairs some little fairy has finished up my orders...
Well this week is going to be a stay at home week and go no where till I get this all done..

 MONDAY    Shrimp Scampi
TUESDAY    Orange Chicken
WEDNESDAY    Pepper Steak
THURSDAY   Orange Chicken
FRIDAY   Arichoke Chicken

GARLIC
SHRIMP
SCAMPI
 Ingredients6Tbl butter
2 Tbl olive oil
1 pd shrimp peeled and deveined
1/2 lemon (juice)
1/4 c cooking sherry
4 Tbl garlic minced
1/4 c bread crumbs Seasoned
Cooking InstructionsMelt butter and olive oil then add garlic and saute over med heat for one minute then add your lemon juice and sherry cook for another minute,then add shrimp ,cook until just pink about 2 minutes add breadcrumbs until juice is soaked up. Serve over rice or just eat with a loaf of Italian bread to soak up the garlicky sauce.

Tea is over , have watered my plants so downstairs I do go... nice day think I will open the garage door and enjoy the sun as well today..
Enjoy
Cheers
Granny

No comments:

Post a Comment