Well we are back from a great weekend. The weather was great... I must say that the Anacortes Art Festival was wonderful.... the days of crocheted tea cozies is definitley over... I am amazed at the imagination of some of the artist.. The one thing that really stood out was the artists that recyled what we would think was junk... Those of you who know me personally know how much I love brooches... There was an artist there that took costume jewelry and took it all apart and then make a face from polymeer and attach it to broken up pieces of jewelry.. Amazing... Another artist took the metal bands that you wrap lumber together with and made baskets ... again Amazing... Back to the posts .. I am going to post a dessert and then a breakfast tonight and back on track for Monday.
2 Tbsp.Instant Coffee Original Roast
1/4 cup boiling water
18 Graham Wafers, divided
1 tub (250 g)Light Cream Cheese Spread
1/4 cupicing sugar
3 cups thawed Cool Whip Light Whipped Topping
1 cup fresh raspberries
1 tsp.unsweetened cocoa powder
DISSOLVE coffee granules in boiling water. Arrange 9 wafers in single layer on bottom of 8-inch square dish; drizzle with 1 Tbsp. coffee.
BEAT cream cheese spread and 2 Tbsp. of the remaining coffee in medium bowl with whisk until well blended. Add sugar; mix well. Stir in Cool Whip; spoon half over wafers in dish. Repeat layers of wafers, coffee and cream cheese mixture.
REFRIGERATE 4 hours. Top with berries and cocoa powder just before serving.
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 8 ounces cooked, diced ham
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix hash browns, ham, cream of potato soup, sour cream, and Cheddar cheese. Spread evenly into prepared dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until bubbly and lightly brown. Serve immediately.
Here is the 3C'S CRAFT...
MAKEUP MAGNET BOARD
It is teatime and then bedtime for me... Still trying to catch up on my sleep from Friday so talk to you tomorrow and everyone have a good night..