Monday, August 8, 2011

MENU MONDAY

EVENING EVERYONE
Roof going on the new house next door so it was  another noisy day... Had a couple of ladies do housework for me today as I have just been so busy to get it done the way that I want and that is clean.. ....once that is done then I will not have to worry about my house being real clean for this month while I get all the jobs done... I have decided not to have a giveaway this month cause last month I never had one person send me a recipe so I am just hoping that it is because it is summer and everyone is so busy...So in September I will start them again...

MONDAY  BUFFALO CHICKEN WRAP
TUESDAY  GRILLED HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN BREAST
WEDNESDAY CROCKPOT PORK CHOP WITH SWEET POTATOES
THURSDAY  BARBECUE SALMON AND FRUIT SKEWERS
FRIDAY   GRILLED BACON-WRAPPED STUFFED HOT DOGS
 
BUFFALO
CHICKEN
WRAP

45 ml Barbecue sauce
15 ml Hot sauce
15 ml Ranch or blue cheese salad dressing
2 Cooked MAPLE LEAF Prime® boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
125 ml Shredded carrots
Green leaf lettuce
4 Small DEMPSTER’S® 9 Grain Tortillas

I do not want to put the oven on cause from 3:00 on the sun just beats into our living room window and makes the house real hot.. Next house has a heat pump number one priority...I also want to send out congrats to Kurt Horne a nice young man who is going to be heading off to the Canadians to play some  Hardball...Thank you Marilyn for coming up today and giving me a hand.. it was great to also have some one on one girlfriend time..
Enjoy
Cheers
Granny

No comments:

Post a Comment