Had a nice evening last night.. Went and visited some good friends out at Lake Cowichan.. Their son and his girlfriend were up here from Australia for a couple of weeks so I wanted to make sure that we got a visit in before they headed back... Will be a few years before we get to see them again unless we decide to take an Aussi trip ... That is on my bucket list.
- 3 frozen chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 cans (7.75 oz) El Pato jalapeno salsa + 1 can water
- 3 cans (15 oz) of any type of beans (pinto, kidney, etc)
- 1 can (16 oz) refried beans
- 1 pkg flour tortillas or 1 bag tortilla chips
- shredded cheese (optional topping)
- sour cream (optional topping)
- Place the chicken in the bottom of the crockpot with the two cans of El Pato and one can of water (use the El Pato can).
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Using two forks shred the chicken in the crockpot.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix around.
- Cook on low for 4 more hours.
WHERE I PARTY;
My friend Pat just had a new granddaughter this week so I thought I would post this blog today.. She makes some of the cutest little girl clothes and I know how Pat is always sewing so I thought she might like to check out this blog.
Another day of lots of work but it will all be over soon... then I will be able to have a normal life and dust off my sewing machine and serger... I have got a ton of ideas of what I want to make just need to find the time.... Pretty soon...