Friday, November 12, 2010

FAST FOOD FRIDAY

Morning Everyone

Well I had a great day of shopping yesterday. Got alot accomplished. I am so glad that we came donw on Wednesday apparently there was a 4 hour wait at the border yesterday morning. That would of cut into my shopping time and I would of not been a very happy camper... Today we are heading of to do some more shopping and then Grumpy and I are cooking dinner for our friends tonight and they are inviting some other hot rod friends of theirs that live in Bellingham so it will be nice to see Bruce and Darlene again we have not seen them since the summer....

Dinner is simple tonight I am giving you the recipe to do Lawrys Seasoning Salt Chicken wings. This recipe is one of Grumpys sons favorite. It was given to me by Grumpy's mom and they are so good. You rince off the wings and then put them in a bowl of flour that has been seasoned with the Seasoning Salt and then put on a baking sheet. Once they are on the sheet sprinkle them again with some seasoning salt. . Bake for 15 minutes at 425 and then remove froma s oven and turn them over and season again and bake for another 15 minutes.

Serve them with a Ceasar Salad .

Well you all have a great weekend and get those flyers out tonight and check on the good deals in the flyers..

Enjoy

Cheers
Granny

No comments:

Post a Comment