Sunday, November 28, 2010

SIT DOWN SUNDAY

Morning Everyone
Well I love Sunday mornings, I get to make a nice breakfast for Grumpy and decide what we are going to cook for Sit Down Dinner. Tonight we are going to have a beef roast with roasted potatoes and carrots . For those of you heading out today put your roast and potatoes in the crockpot it still smells like a home cooked meal when you get home. I might even make some yorkshire tonight.Grumpy is going to drive the hotrod out of the garage today and give it a wash as it is a sunny day up here so far. ..Granny is going to catch up on some laundry and I have just found another little sewing craft that I want to do for one of my grandsons so I am attempting that today. After Christmas I will send you a picture
So everyone have a good day and like I have said before this might be a day to invite your parents to your place for dinner...
Cheers
Granny

No comments:

Post a Comment