Wednesday, May 18, 2011

CROCKPOT WEDNESDAY

MORNING EVERYONE
Happy Anniversary Grumpy.. It has been a wonderful 9 years.. I absolutely love loving you.....
I took my machine in to be serviced , so I hope they only need it for one day .... busy time for getting it done but I know if I did not it was going to completely quit then I would of been up the creek with no paddle... Congratulations on Dean and Megan on getting there first house...you are moving to a wonderful area ...Today is going to be a delivery day and maybe a bit of sun .. Grumpy and I are off to a show at the Royal Theater in Victoria tonight so is going to be a busy day...


MACARONI AND CHEESE

Ingredients

How to make it
  • In a slow cooker combine macaroni, bacon bits, onion, undrained stewed tomatoes
  • and Cheddar cheese.
  • Pour mushroom soup over top.
  • Mix well to combine.
  • Cover and cook on low 8 hours.
  • Mix well before serving.
Make sure you line your crockpot with crockpot liners or grease the sides of the crockpot..

WHERE I PLAY..

The following blog is a great blog.. they search different blogs and then post on their blog what craft they think we would all like.. So check it out I think you will enjoy.....

2 comments:

  1. mmm... I love mac and cheese. Thanks for the great tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my Blog Callie.. Hope you enjoy and I love comments.....

    ReplyDelete