Tuesday, May 10, 2011

TIPSY TUESDAY

MORNING EVERYONE
Thank you Kimberly for helping me out yesterday and last night it was such a big help...Today I am off to do deliveries down in Victoria and then right back home to work work work.....I think the pounding and big gravel trucks are all finished next door so maybe it will be nice and quiet for a few days... not used to have construction right next door...
CAESAR
CHICKEN





Ingredients:
  • oil for frying
  • 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
  • 1/4 cup teriyaki marinade sauce
  • 1/3 cup thick Caesar salad dressing
  • 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
  • 2 green onions, chopped
  • Real bacon bits
Directions:
  1. Marinade chicken in Teriyaki sauce or if short on time brush it on chicken on both sides.
    Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
  2. In a pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts and sauté 4 to 5 minutes each side, until lightly browned.
  3. Put chicken in a lightly greased baking dish and spoon on the salad dressing.
  4. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese, bacon and green onion.
  5. Bake for 10-15 minutes longer until chicken is no longer pink inside and juices run clear.
TIPSY TUESDAY
The tip that I am giving you today is going to come in handy for Fast Food Friday.. you will be cooking quesadillas in a fry pan.. When you put the quesadilla in the pan top it with tin foil and then put a dinner plate on top of the tin foil ... this will help you brown the quesadilla and in a few minutes you can remove and flip and do it again on the other side.. I like to put the cooked and ready quesadilla on my pizza baking stone and use my pizza cutter to cut into wedges...

I must say it was rather warm yesterday afternoon... I actually watered my outside plants in a t-shirt...hope it is like that today as well.... hate having to wake up everyday and put on a sweater or a long sleeve t-shirt...
Enjoy
Cheers
Granny

No comments:

Post a Comment