Wednesday, May 25, 2011

CROCKPOT WEDNESDAY

MORNING EVERYONE
Just want today to be a sunny day.. teasing me with a little bit here and a little bit there is just not fair... I do not ask for much but some great weather I do not think is much to ask for ...As much as I love hockey it just goes on way to long... how I know that is I went to write Crockpot Smores and I wrote Crockpot Scores...

CROCKPOT
SMORES

8 graham cracker squares (4 rectangles broken in half)
4 jet puffed marshmallows
2 regular sized chocolate bars ( 8 bite sized will work too)

Start by turning it to high with the lid on. While it's preheating, assemble the chocolate on top of 4 of the graham cracker squares. After the crock pot has preheated for 10 - 15 minutes place the chocolate topped graham crackers in the bottom of the crock pot. Place one marshmallow on top of each piece of chocolate. Cover with lid and cook for 15 - 20 minutes, making sure you keep an eye on it (no one wants burnt graham crackers). Place remaining graham cracker on top of marshmallow and press down to make sandwich out of each one. The marshmallow and chocolate should be gooey and slightly ooze out from the graham cracker.

WHERE I PLAY
I am always impressed of what this blog comes up.. she is truly thrifty...

Well I have tea in hand.. wanted to sip it on the deck but still a bit chilly so heading down to the dungeon talk to you tomorrow
Enjoy
Cheers
Granny 

No comments:

Post a Comment