Yes the sun is shining and I am loving it... If it was just a bit warmer it would even be better...Might have to bundle up and go for a walk today.. Starting to get a bit busier here at work so that is always a good thing ..It is hard to believe that it is already February only a couple of more months and we are going to have a new grandbaby can hardly wait... Hoping for a little girl since I already have two wonderful little boys.. since I have dusted off my sewing maching lately it would be nice to sew some cute little dresses...
- 1 10 3/4ouncecancondensed golden mushroom soup
- 3 tablespoonssoy sauce
- 1 teaspoonground ginger
- 1 1/2 poundschicken tenders
- 1 16 ouncepackagefrozen broccoli stir-fry vegetable blend
- 1 4 ouncecan (drained weight)sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup cashews
- Cooked rice
1. In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, combine mushroom soup, soy sauce, and ginger. Stir in chicken, stir-fry vegetables, and mushrooms.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours.
3. Stir cashews into chicken mixture. If desired, serve over hot cooked rice. Makes 6 servings.
...I know I had said we would have Chicken a la orange for the recipe today but as I was looking over the ingredients I am not sure if this would taste good so I have changed my mind.. Hope you do not mind...