No clear skies this morning..SAD!!! I am going to make some baby sheets today so that will put a smile on my face.. The fabric I got is so cute ...Today you are going to get two recipes as I forgot to post the recipe for yesterday so here it goes.. Number 1 is Tuesday's :
- 1lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 cup garlic pasta sauce
- 1can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- In skillet, mix cooked beef and pasta sauce. Heat over medium heat until warm.
- Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles. Place dough in ungreased 9-inch glass pie plate in spoke pattern, with narrow tips overlapping rim of plate about 3 inches.
- Press dough in side and bottom of pan to form crust and cover the pan. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the cheese over dough in the pan.
- Spoon meat mixture evenly over cheese.
- Bring tips of dough over filling to meet in center; do not overlap.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese over the dish followed by the basil. Bake at 375°F 15 to 20 minutes
Number 2 is todays recipe:
- 4 cupscoarsely chopped cabbage
- 3 cups peeled, cubed potato
- 1 1/2 cups sliced carrots
- 1 pound cooked kielbasa, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 14 ounce can reduced-sodium chicken broth
1. In a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker combine cabbage, potato, and carrots. Top with kielbasa. Sprinkle basil, thyme, and pepper over kielbasa. Pour chicken broth over all.
2. Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 7 to 9 hours or on high-heat setting for 3-1/2 to 4-1/2 hours. Makes 4 or 5 servings.
In the past blogs I used to dedicate my Wednesdays to Where I Party but I now only party at one place and that is PINTEREST... so if you want to party with me come follow my boards.
If you have not joined Pinterest yet you are surely missing out... so come on board.. I will warn you it is an addiction..