Another morning of getting up when it is still dark.. what is up with that.. I have a homebased business so that I can sleep in but for some reason that has not been happening this week.. Must be getting excited about going away in March for a couple of weeks and knowing that I have lots of work to do before I leave...
- 2 (1-ounce) slices white bread, tornClick to see savings
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 8 ounces presliced mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Pulse bread in a food processor to form fine crumbs. Place in a dish.
- Heat a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add onions and mushrooms; sauté 10 minutes. Stir in thyme and garlic. Cool mixture 10 minutes; stir in cheese, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Cut a slit through thickest portion of each breast half to form a pocket. Stuff each with 1/4 cup mushroom mixture. Sprinkle chicken with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place flour in a shallow dish. Place eggs in a shallow dish. Dredge chicken in flour. Dip in eggs; dredge in breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 2 minutes on each side or until browned. Place pan in oven. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until a thermometer registers 165°
How to clean your silver jewelry with kitchen supplies.. All you need is a hot water, baking soda and disposable aluminum roasting pan.. Now I would not clean any silver that has a precious stone not sure how the Baking Soda would be on the the jewel.. I use an piece of flannel to do the buffing after it is clean... This method has worked great on my native silver jewelry that I have.. I have attached a video on how this works...
Well off to work downstairs for this morning then I have to pack a bag for the weekend.. We are off to see our friends at the lake...