Wednesday, March 16, 2011

CROCKPOT WEDNESDAY

MORNING EVERYONE
Great night of golf and cards the girls won both games so we are catching up... by the end of our holiday I know we will be victorious...Hot here this morning so I am inside doing my post as Grumpy and our friends are out tanning... Will join them in a bit... This is my first Crockpot recipe since my blog was mentioned on the Crock-Pot Slowcooker facebook where I had over 700 check out my blog.. Hope to have that many again..Marilyn made a great Cajun Taipei fish recipe last night and we had Southwestern rice and broccoli on the side.. Great dinner , thank you Marilyn..

CROCK POT

SWEDISH

MEATBALLS




Ingredients:
1 1/2pounds lean ground beef
1/4 pound  ground sausage (I use Italian Sausages removed from casings)
1 egg
1/4 cup ketchup
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon dry mustard
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 clove garlic, minced
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon pepper
Sauce:
2 cans Cream of Mushroom soup
1 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 dash Tabasco sauce
1/4 cup milk
Preparation:
Mix all ingredients together for the meat mixture. Shape into small meatballs and place on baking sheet or jelly roll pan. Make sure you use a pan with sides. Bake at 375° 45 to 60 minutes, or until browned. In a medium bowl mix sauce ingredients together. Place meatballs and sauce in a crockpot. Cook on HIGH for 30 to 45 minutes, until meatballs are cooked through. May be used as main dish served over rice or noodles or as an appetizer with toothpicks.
 
Time to get outside in the sun and maybe have a dip in the pool... Will not be long and we will be back home.. As much as I love it here I do miss my kids and my grandbabies but I will get to see them all real soon.. Happy for my daughter Andrea and her Fiance Adam. he has finally got his Passport and Landed Immigrant papers so they have started to book some holidays that they have been waiting to do for some time now.. For those of you who are new to my blog just wanted to let you know that I have Giveaways each month and this month all you have to do is send me a recipe and you will be entered... A big Thank You to Barb and Bryce for mentioning my blog on their newsletter this month.. If you need great advice for your financial planning  please contact them at Investors Group at the Chatterton Way Office.. They have a network of people that are unbelievable , so check them out you will not be disappointed...
Enjoy
Cheers
Granny
 

No comments:

Post a Comment