Friday, March 25, 2011

FAST FOOD FRIDAY

MORNING EVERYONE
Well I want to congratulate Danielle Porteous on become Mrs Root yesterday....She is the daughter of one of Grumpy's oldest friends..or that would be longtime friend that sounds better.. Today is a clean out drawers day .. I found from when I went away on holidays and packed my cosmetic bag that that was really all I ever needed.. So today I am going to go through my bathroom drawers and do some decluttering , well actually tossing out of STUFF I never use.  We are hoping for a bit of nice weather this weekend so we can take the hotrod out for a spin and tomorrow morning we are going to watch our grandson go skating.. Going to grab a Timmy's, for those of you who live in USA that is Tim Hortons .. a coffee shop... 

JAMACIAN
CHICKEN FINGERS
WITH
HONEY MUSTARD
Ingredients
1 pound  boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2   egg whites
1 tablespoon  honey
3 cups |Corn Flakes (crushed to 1 1/2 cups)
1 1/2 teaspoons  jerk seasoning
1/2 cup  fat-free honey-mustard salad dressing
1 teaspoon  grated lime peel
2   mangoes, seeded, peeled and sliced
Directions
1. Trim fat from chicken. Cut each chicken piece lengthwise into 3/4-inch-wide strips. In shallow dish whisk together egg whites and honey. In another shallow dish combine cereal and jerk seasoning.
2. Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture. Roll in cereal mixture. Place in single layer on ungreased baking sheet.
3. Bake at 450 degrees F for 11 to 13 minutes or until tender and no longer pink. In small bowl stir together salad dressing and lime peel. Now these are chicken fingers with pazzas..

I want to say to all of you heading over to the Bon Jovi Concert in Vancouver I am so Jealous.. That is two concerts I have missed over there that  are on my bucket list . One is Bon Jovi and one was Eric Clapton.. Well I still have lots of time ...
Enjoy
Cheers
|Granny

No comments:

Post a Comment