Well a relaxing day again to day... We went to the PBR last night and it was so good. First time I have ever been to a bullriding rodeo... Those guys are CRAZY...The whole event is very professionally run... They have entertainment happening all the time, so there is not waiting around for the next rider to get ready... Will for sure go to that again..Marilyn and I did not get a chance to get our pedicure so we are going to go this afternoon for sure today.. I wish I lived down here sometimes cause the shopping is great and even the grocery shopping is great. If we had food prices like there's down here we could all be rich!!!!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 chicken tenderloins
- lemon pepper to taste
- garlic salt to taste
- onion powder to taste
Okay have to get back to the sun.... It is hard to believe that at 8:00 in the morning you can sit by the pool have breakfast and get a tan at the same time.. Talk to you tomorrow...
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place the butter in a 9x9 inch baking dish, and melt in the oven. Remove from heat, and mix in Italian salad dressing, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Arrange the chicken tenderloins in the baking dish, coating with the melted butter mixture. Season both sides of chicken with lemon pepper, garlic salt, and onion powder. Sprinkle with lemon zest.
- Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken juices run clear.
- I like to serve over a pasta...