Friday, July 15, 2011

FAST FOOD FRIDAY

EVENING EVERYONE
Another hectic day here at THE RIBBON PALACE .... up early quite a few little orders done , trying to get them all out of the way so that starting next week til the middle of September it will all be fair work... Kimberly came up to give me a hand ... she is so good about helping me out on her days off so today I am going to take her for lunch ..my treat... My kids all know what treats are about when I offer to do something or buy a token to telll them how much I love them they know when I say treat the do not have to take out their wallets if treat is not in the conversation then their wallet has to come out... Not all the time can Granny treat but when I can I love doing it..

SHRIMP SALAD
SANDWICH
Ingredients:
  • 1 pound cooked shrimp, peeled and de-veined
  • 3 hard-boiled eggs, finely chopped
  • 3 stalks celery, minced
  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 1 dash onion salt
  • Salt and pepper
  • Seasoning salt
  • Celery salt
  • 8 slices your choice bread, toasted
  • Lettuce and tomato slices, optional
Directions:
  1. Place shrimp in a food processor and pulse until finely minced. Transfer shrimp to a bowl and add eggs, celery, and mayonnaise; mix well. Add seasonings, to taste, and stir to combine. Spread onto bread of your choice, top with optional lettuce and tomato slices. Serve with some fresh melon for complete healthy meal.
Shrimp Salad Roll-up’s: replace bread with whole wheat or white tortillas and cut into 1 inch slices for a creative appetizer or snack.
Well we are off to Victoria in the pouring rain... headed to a hot rod barbacue but as you can tell those of you who live where I live it is minus the hot rod... I hate this rain it cuts into doing the things I love to do...
Enjoy
Cheers
Granny

No comments:

Post a Comment