Sorry I did not post this morning but I headed down to Victoria to spend the day with my daughter Andrea ... we did a bit of craft shopping....had some lunch... Was a great day... She was rearended on Friday on her way home from work so she is a bit stiff but says it is getting better... That girl is as tought as nails and has a great pain tolerance... always has.
MONDAY... MARVELOUS MINI MEAT LOAFS
TUESDAY... CHICKEN BROCCOLI AND CHEESE CASSEROLE
WEDNESDAY... CROCKPOT LEMON CHICKEN
THURSDAY... POVERTY GOULASH
FRIDAY. ..SHRIMP SALAD SANDWICH
MARVELOUS MINI MEAT
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 pkg. stove top stuffing
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning ( I use dry spaghetti packet)
- 3/4 cup spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese (any variety of cheese will work)
Easy Dinners Directions:
- Mix meat, stuffing mix, water and seasoning until well blended.
- Press evenly into 12 muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray.
- Make an indentation in the center of each meat loaf using a spoon then fill with spaghetti sauce.
- Bake 30 minutes or until cooked through, top with cheese and bake 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Last night for supper Guy did some ribs on the barbacue and they were great... so we had corn on the cob and caesar salad with them ... There was a ton left so tonight we are having leftover spagehetti from the other night and ribs... This week is going to be a busy week ...going to try and get all my little orders done this week and then that will free up the next 6 weeks for doing the fairs. See where the Beckham family named there baby Harper the same name that my neice named her little girl last week... Copycat !!!!