Friday, December 24, 2010



Evening Everyone
Merry Christmas everyone.. Sorry for no early talk today..We headed off to Victoria to have Christmas with Grumpy's mom today. Just got home a bit ago and was getting vegetables all ready for tomorrow and got my table set now ready for tomorrow's dinner. We are off to spend Christmas morning with the little boys then off to see my brother and a good friend Marilyn..Going to Marilyn's everyday has been a tradition for at least 25 years if not more. All of that done in the morning then back home to Duncan to get dinner ready for my girls and Adam. One of the smallest Christmas dinners I ave cooked but really looking forward to a quiet dinner

Will not post tomorrow but will be back on Boxing day, cause for sure we will be watching the Junior Hockey game... This being Frugal Friday I thought for sure it has to be about all the boxing day specials on next week... This is the time of year for you to get the deals for Christmas dishes, name tag holders , napkins and tablecloth and even maybe Christmas glasses...

I have posted a picture of my Christmas Table that I have set for tomorrow and like I have said before simple is always nice...
Hope Santa is generous for all you good boys and girls and I must of been a good girl cause my husband just poured me and eggnnnog and rum .
Merry Christmas
Granny

No comments:

Post a Comment