Tuesday, December 7, 2010

TIPSY TUESDAY

MORNING EVERYONE
Yesterday got my pantry cleaned out as well as I went through my closet again and got rid of some more clothes. Getting my closet ready for when I do my wardrobe shopping in Phoneix in March....Today is a day of starting my baking and figuring out how I am going to present as gifts for our friends when we go to their open houses. We already have a couple of invites so it is making us have a busy busy month for sure...This recipe is done this time from a recipe that I found on the internet and I have not tried yet but I am going to for sure. I am going to do it in bulk so that I can put in the freezer and have for my Fast Food Fridays ....





PIZZA BRAIDED




Now I am not sure whether Walmart up here in Canada sells that brand of Frozen breads or not but I do know for sure that Country Grocer and Super Store do sell FROZEN bread dough ..Also if you are only going to make one of these you need to make sure that you divide the ingredients by 6 but I think you should make all six . This is not something that you can do tonight when you get home cause it does take a couple of hours for the bread to thaw out this is more of something that you will do on your day off. Great if you have teenagers and they invite friends over for a night to watch movies or play video games you can take them out in the night before and then before you head to work put them in the fridge . Cheaper then ordering pizzas in and before you know it all the kids will be wanting to come to your place , which is a good thing cause then you know where YOUR kids are....All kids love home cooked food ..beats chips and dip..

Frozen Bread Dough Tipsy Tuesday
Frozen bread dough is quite a time-saver for busy cooks. If you take it out of the freezer at lunchtime, set it on the counter and cover it with plastic wrap coated with nonstick cooking spray, it will be ready to pop in the oven when you come home before dinner. You can break off small portions, roll them into balls and have fresh-baked rolls in no time. I put mine in my large muffin tin. I roll three little balls and put side by side in one muffin tin and brush with some beaten egg to give it the golden brown look





Appetizer Recipe

3 cups Bisquick mix
1 pound bulk pork sausage
4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (16 ounces)
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley or 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
Barbecue sauce or chili sauce, if desired


Heat oven to 350ºF.

Lightly grease bottom and sides of jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x2x1 inch.
Stir together all ingredients, using hands or spoon.

Shape mixture into 1-inch balls.
Place in pan.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brown. Immediately remove from pan. Serve warm with sauce for dipping
Enjoy
Cheers
Granny

No comments:

Post a Comment