Loved the sun yesterday got to even do a bit more gardening.. It is getting there.. Spent a nice evening checking out some of the blogs that I follow..boy it has been a while had quite a few to view.. you have all been very busy....Well the Canucks are off to the second round... . I just love the game..does not matter to me who wins just want to watch some good hockey and that was a good game by both teams last night....
SLOWCOOKER THAI CHICKEN
- 3/4 cup hot salsa
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 3/4 cup light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 pounds skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts, for topping
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro, for topping
PLACES I PARTY
- Combine the salsa, peanut butter, coconut milk, lime juice, soy sauce, sugar, and ginger in the crock of a slow cooker; mix well. Place the chicken in the sauce, spoon mixture over chicken to coat.
- Place the lid on the cooker and set to LOW. Cook until chicken is very tender and sauce has thickened, 8 to 9 hours. A meat thermometer, inserted into the thickest part of a thigh should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Garnish with peanuts and cilantro before serving.
I had said earlier that I was reading some of the blogs that I followed and since on Crockpot Wednesday I do not usually post anything other then a recipe so I have decided that what I want to do is every Wednesday I am going to feature a blog that I follow and call it PLACES I PARTY so here is my very first one.. You all know how much I love to set a nice table.. and eat dinner at my table every night.. So it is only fitting that I show off this blog..
If I ever win the lottery I would set a different table every day of the year.. would have to rent a container in order to stock all my dishes and linens but for sure I would do that..Oh I guess I could just have a heated shed on my property....cause I would be rich.
Check out her kitchen a well it is Awesome, just love it...