Tuesday, April 12, 2011

TIPSY TUESDAY

AFTERNOON EVERYONE
Sorry for the couple of days off from posting.. Had a hectic weekend , lots to do with the boys and having the family up for Grumpy's birthday dinner.. Yesterday was getting all my school orders ready so all work and no play....Today I am not going  to post a shopping list cause you have probably done your grocery shopping already so you will get a weekly menu, a craft, a dessert and a tip.. So here it goes:

Weekly Menu

Tuesday     Chicken Parmesan
Wednesday     Beef Stew with Mushrooms
Thursday     Mexican Beef Casserole
Friday     Crunch Baked Fish

Chicken Parmesan
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves crushed garlic
red pepper flakes
5 – 6 boneless chicken breasts
2 cups bottled (or your own) marinara sauce
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
8 ounces  mozzarella, shredded
4 ounces  Parmesan
1 package seasoned croutons
I have attached a video on how to bake this rather then giving you a preparation


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4IhovsUVaw&feature=player_embedded

When I made this the video said 350 degrees for 35 minutes I cooked mine for 55 minutes.. I used real thick chicken breasts and when I put my meat thermonater in at 35 minutes they were not done.. You could probably pound the chicken breasts first before you put them in the casserole and that would cut down you cooking time.. It was very good ..

Dessert
EASTER POPS




How cute are these.
Attached is a video of how to make these ..
http://www.squidoo.com/easter-cake-pops-recipe


Let your imagination get the better of you.. and I would love to see pictures of your masterpieces...Just think of how much your kids would love making these for the center piece at your Easter dinner table....




3C'S CRAFT

I just love these.. for sure my little Grandboys are getting one of these to collect their treats when then come to Granny and Grumpys for Easter.. Oh now to think of the fabric to use.. I guess I am off to the fabric store next week... Pat you better get on the program with these.. How many do you have to make your brew is getting bigger and bigger .......
http://sunscholars.blogspot.com/2011/03/bunny-easter-bucket-tutorial.html



TIPSY TUESDAY
I have not tried this but for sure I am next time I make potato salad... If anyone that reads my blog does give this a try please let me know if it really works.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7375897927147969009

I know I have posted allot to look at today but just grab yourself a cup of tea and enjoy.. Tea , that sounds good talk to you tomorrow
Enjoy
Cheers
Granny

No comments:

Post a Comment