Friday, January 14, 2011

FAST FOOD FRIDAY

Morning Everyone
Not much happening today , my back is still tender hopefully resting this weekend will get it back to snuff...If not off to the clinic..It has sure been foggy up here the last couple of days looking outside I can not see the hills , just makes everything gloomy.. Gloomy day think I might make some cabbage rolls for the freezer...



TACO SALAD






1 lb. ground beef
1 envelope taco seasoning mix
1 head of lettuce, cut in long lengthwise strips
3-4 sliced scallion
3-4 diced fresh tomatoes
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup corn chips
Fat free Catalina salad dressing
tortilla bowls (optional)
Brown ground beef in a skillet, drain fat, add taco seasoning mix and prepare as directed on package. Set aside.
In a large salad bowl combine: cut lettuce, sliced scallions, diced tomatoes, shredded cheese, seasoned ground beef, corn chips, and salad dressing.
Toss gently and serve immediately in tortilla bowls

Your organizing challenge today is The Coat Closet
I thought today would be the perfect day to conquer a closet... the coat closet if you have one. If you don't, then organize another closet in your home. Anyways... this is a "hot spot" for me because I dont have a lot of storage in my house so this is where it all goes. Our coats which we have way to many get hung with Grumpys on one side and mine on the other . Again take everything out and replace all the hangers with sturdy plastic one not those flimys metal ones they are not very good for a heavy winter coat. Sweep out the dust bunnies and if you also use this closet to put your shoes or boots in maybe a plastic boot tray for the floor..Time to use your containers on the top shelf that will hold mitts and scarves and for us games as well.. I do not think I have played a board game in years but we do play Mexican Train. I feel like I have made a world of new friends. You are all special to me and I hope you keep coming by to "visit". Tommorrow you challenge is a big one but one I know you have been wanting to do for quite sometime...
Still have a Pay if Forward 2011 Sock Monkey.. come on board...
Enjoy
Cheers
Judy



No comments:

Post a Comment