Saturday, January 22, 2011

SHOPPING SATURDAY

MORNING EVERYONE
Today is going to be a great day... I am not going to open my shop door so that means I can concentrate on just me and my hubby today. I am hoping that a work Fairy is going to come and do my work in the shop today ...Not...Anyway here are the deals for today...
THRIFTYS
Need to go there for sure it is their buy one get one free stuff this week.. The best is Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts , you can usually get about 5 or 6 plump breasts in each package for about $18.00 and then you get another package for the same price so that gives you 10 to 12 for $18.oo that works out to about $1.80 each great deal
SUPERSTORE
Purex Bathroom Tissue 12 Double rolls $4.97
Asparagus $1.97 lb
COUNTRY GROCER (sale starts Sunday)
Fast and Fancy Rice $.99
Alymer Tomato Sauce $.99
Cucumber $.99
1 lb lettuce bag $.99
Green Onions and Radishes 2 for $.99
SAFEWAY
Knorr Sidekicks $.99
Purex Laundry Deterget Buy 1 get 1 free
Extra Lean Ground Beef $2.89 lb
WALMART
Campbell's Tomato and Mushroom soup $.50
Classico Pasta Sauce $2.00
I have been waiting for a weekend to give you this challenge... since it will take you FOREVER to complete! Your closet is probably a complete mess. I would not even think to post a picture of mine I would be so embarassed. After you go through and purge a lot of clothes, you will realize... you don't have anything left! So, you will need a shopping trip soon. I just seem to wear the same clothes all the time. So I never get to everything and it just hangs in the closet, collecting dust. If I didn't wear it in the last 3 months, it was purged.
My challenge for you is the Master Closet:
Make sure you get out your donation box. I'm positive you will need it for this challenge.
Clear out your entire closet & start purging.
Now look for those banker boxes at maybe Walmart. You will need something that could store all of your keepsakes, etc... and you don't want to pay a fortune for boxes.... The dont look pretty but they will do just fine! if you are really ambitious you could cover the front of the boxes with scrapbooking paper or even a heavy wrapping paper.. Now label each box.
Wow... look at the mess you have on your floor. . Now separate each pile into categories .. Some you will be able to hang some will go into the boxes.
Sweaters
Shirts
Blazers
Jeans
Dress Pants
Purses
T-Shirts
Track Suits
ETC...

Wanted to post a picture of what my closet
will look like in my new house... One day!!!
Well I am off to spend a great day with Grumpy. Not sure what is happening but I love the mystery ....Happy Organizing
Cheers
Granny

No comments:

Post a Comment